DIY kite plans

2 visningar

Jeffrey Warren

oläst,
16 apr. 2014 15:39:002014-04-16
till grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Just organized some of the research notes over the past few years under the tag "diy-kite":

Did I miss any?

Perhaps we should make a wiki page at some point, so people who can't easily buy kites can post and download easy plans. My thought was to organize it by easy/med/hard and list some of the benefits of more complex designs, but emphasize to people that you *can* make a kite that'll carry a camera in good conditions in like an hour for a couple bucks worth of material.

Jeff
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra