Mountains Summer School in Hungary | Opportunity for Participation/Collaboration - Deadline Extended Last 29 June

1 view

GRASSROOTS India

Jun 1, 2023, 4:08:52 PM6/1/23
to GRASSROOTS in action

SUMMER FIELD SCHOOL ON MOUNTAIN ECOSYSTEMS & RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope you are fine and safe. We wish to share with you an opportunity which your colleagues/friends would like to benefit from. The deadline is extended last time to 29 June 2023.

The Grassroots Institute Canada is organizing a Summer Field School on Mountain Ecosystems & Resource Management to be held on 11-20 September 2023 in Bükk Mountains, Hungary. The detailed information about this global program is on the website www.grassrootsglobal.net/mer2023. This global capacity-building program is co-organized in lead partnership with 9 institutions and general partnership & collaboration with many institutions/organizations working in mountain areas or related fields. Current List of Participants can be viewed here https://www.grassrootsglobal.net/mer2023/list-of-participants.html

Important Features of the Program:

- 90 Lectures & Facilitation by 99 Professors & Experts
- 30 Delegate Participants (in-person)
- 90 Speaker Participants
- 300 Virtual Attendee
- Excellent Mountain Ambience in Bükk/Hungary
- Dialogue with Shepherds on 4th Day
- Combined Field Trip on 5th Day
- Practical
Beekeeping Workshop on 6th Day
- Participants Seminar on 9th Day
- Learning/Teaching Material Available Open Access
- Pre-Training Mentorship for Delegate Participants
- Post-Training Follow Up
- Certificate to All Categories of Participants
- Swift Facilitation to All the Participants

Through this letter, we are requesting you to forward this message in your network of students, researchers, faculty members, scientists and practitioners in your country or elsewhere. If you like to attend as (in-person) Delegate Participant, Virtual Speaker Participant or Virtual Attendee, it would be great.

In case you may help us more in publishing the announcement on your website or portal, please use the attached 'announcement' text and image files. We will be grateful.

Kindly go through the attached material. Collaboration intents should be addressed directly to
the Program Director at dire...@grassrootsinstitute.net

With best regards,

Sarah Fareen
Senior Education Associate