BECOME A FELLOW: Deadline 1 June 2022

GRASSROOTS group

May 20, 2022, 7:09:39 AM5/20/22
to GRASSROOTS in action
Grassroots Global Leadership Program (GLP) is conscientiously designed to recognize that Fellows serve in positions where they lead and make influential decisions. They also influence government decisions, regulations, and policy. Appreciating the complexity of how all decisions are woven together is a significant component of the leadership program. Our goal is for the Fellows to acquire and recognize the competence, poise, honesty, inspiration, vision, resiliency, and focus that comprise a leader. We commit to providing the Fellows with the platform to push them on an upward trajectory that uses their expertise to serve the common good and create a better world for all. All 6 types of Fellows may apply now. Read more https://grassrootsinstitute.ca/glp and https://grassrootsinstitute.ca/glp/glp-apply.html

Because this program is new and not yet popular, it is hard to envisage and realize its benefits. At this stage, we can only endorse that the Fellows will be highlighted and promoted immensely globally through this platform. There will be a separate web section for each Fellow to showcase and disseminate his/her activities, achievements, field news, action or research outcomes, networking progresses, and much more.

BROADER THEMES:
  • Mountain Ecosystem Management
  • Mountain Rural Development/Economics
  • Agrobiodiversity & Agroecology
  • Indigenous People’s Resource Rights
  • Natural Resources Law & Governance
  • People’s Centred Advocacy Tools & Methods
  • Pastures and Pastoral Peoples
  • Land, Livestock and Livelihoods
  • Rebuilding War Affected Ukraine

We recommend not to miss this opportunity.