Global Variables

Viktor Aronsson Karlsson

Mar 28, 2022, 7:12:33 AM3/28/22
to GraphWalker
Hi,

I'm trying to use Global variables in GW, where I set the variable in one diagram and use it as a guard in another diagram.
I then want to generate offline test cases that contain these Global variables, but GW doesn't generate the data for the global variables, it only generates the local variables.
And I have not found a successful way of assigning a global variable's value to a local variable.

I'm using:
- Graphwalker Studio 4.3.1 for modelling
- Graphwalker CLI 4.3.1 for offline test cases generation
- Command to generate the test cases:  java -jar graphwalker-cli-4.3.1.jar offline -o -m model.json "random(edge_coverage(100))"

So my questions are:
  1. Is there a way to generate global variables in the offline test cases?
  2. Is there a way to assign global values to local variables?

Anatoli Tsoi

Aug 30, 2023, 6:01:16 AM8/30/23
to GraphWalker
Hi there! have you found a solution?

понедельник, 28 марта 2022 г. в 13:12:33 UTC+2, Viktor Aronsson Karlsson: