GraphTerm version 0.33.0 has been released, with some improvements inspired by PyTexas 2012. It incorporates the glandslide command to display Markdown-based HTML slideshows with GraphTerm, which can be webcast. Initial load times have been speeded up considerably by factoring out the AJAX editors (ACE/CKEditor), so that they are loaded on demand.
Release Notes for v0.33.0:
- Added references to GraphTerm mailing list/Twitter account
- Added Troubleshooting FAQ
- Added sample slideshows using glandslide
- Implemented glandslide, GraphTerm-aware version of landslide slideshow presenter.
- Factored out ace/ckeditor, to be loaded on demand. This significantly speeds up initial load, and allows any editor to be easily embedded using the editor API. Also implemented presenter API using inter-frame communication.
- Implemented /osh/web/user JS console for GraphTerm
- gvi can explicitly choose between ace/ckeditor (for WYSIWYG HTML editing)
- Improved gls column handling
- Implemented gscript for saving/running scripted commands
- Added ec2launch option to copy and install source tarball