کنفرانس امشب اپل رونمایی از آیپد مینی ، مک بوک پرو جدید و آی مک

Sahand Mokhtari

Oct 23, 2012, 4:32:18 PM10/23/12
to graphic-zanduni-...@googlegroups.com
سلام دوستان اپل امشب در کنفرانس ساعت 8:30 به وقت تهران آیپد مینی با صفحه نمایش ۷.۸۵ اینچی ،مک پرو با صفحه نمایش 13 اینچ و قیمت ارزان تر و آی مک جدید و فوق باریک خود را معرفی کرد
دوستان میتونن  از آدرس زیر فیلم کنفرانس رو نگاه کنن
http://www.apple.com/apple-events/october-2012/

iPad with Retina display

Just as stunning. Twice as fast.

Breakthrough Retina display. It’s even more than meets the eye.

The Retina display on iPad makes everything look crisp and lifelike. Text is razor sharp. Colors are vibrant. Photos and videos are rich with detail. All thanks to its 3.1 million pixels. It’s the best mobile display ever.

Learn more

Powerful A6X chip. High speeds ahead.

The new A6X chip inside iPad is up to twice as fast as the previous-generation A5X chip, and it delivers up to twice the graphics performance, without sacrificing battery life. Which means even the most advanced apps are smooth, responsive, and incredibly lifelike.

Learn more

Over 250,000 apps. There’s almost no limit to what you can do.

Apps for iPad aren’t like anything else. That’s because every app — 275,000 and counting — is designed specifically for iPad. And with apps in just about every category, you can do things like make a commute more entertaining, a presentation more interesting, or a school lesson more inspiring, right from your iPad.

Learn more

Ultrafast wireless. Make faster connections. The world over.

The new iPad with Retina display features advanced Wi-Fi that's up to twice as fast as any previous-generation iPad. And access to more cellular data networks around the world makes it fast in more ways than one, and in many more places.

We focused on the big picture, but never lost sight of the details.

The most important feature on any iPad is the screen. So for the iPad with Retina display, we wanted to build not just the best iPad display, but the best display on any mobile device. To create a display with over 3 million pixels was an engineering feat in its own right. But we went even further. We designed a camera that could take images as brilliant as the display itself. And we enclosed iPad in a unibody so thin and light, you can take all those pixels with you wherever you go. And they travel beautifully.

It’s breakthrough technology. For a breakthrough display.

In order to create a display with a 2048-by-1536-pixel resolution, we had to design it in a completely new way. Every pixel in a display has multiple signals telling it when to light up. But when you have a lot of pixels and a lot of signals on the same plane, signals get crossed and image quality suffers. To make sure everything on iPad looks crystal clear, Apple engineers elevated the pixels onto a different plane — separating them from the signals. It’s technology that’s breakthrough. Just like iPad itself.

  • 3.1M pixels
  • 264 pixels per inch
  • 1M more pixels than an HDTV

A camera to match the world’s best mobile display.

Megapixels matter. But the quality of a photo is determined by other things, too — like the camera’s optics, image signal processor, and software. The iSight camera uses advanced optics to give you the best picture possible. With an ƒ/2.4 aperture and a five-element lens, it captures light efficiently to produce a sharper and brighter overall image. And the hybrid infrared filter — typically reserved for expensive SLR cameras — keeps out harmful IR light for more accurate, uniform colors.

Advancements that go layers deep.

The five-element camera lens built into iPad captures light efficiently to produce a sharper and brighter overall image.

Over 3 million pixels. Less than half an inch thin.

Even with so much power built into iPad, it’s incredibly thin and light. From the A6X chip to the Retina display, we had to engineer each component to maximize performance while minimizing size and weight. So at just 0.37 inch thin and less than 1.5 pounds, iPad isn’t just capable, it’s portable, too.*

  • .37 depth (inches)
  • 1.44 weight (pounds)
  • 9.5 height (inches)

A singular device carved from a single piece of aluminum.

iPad is sleek, beautiful, and engineered to handle life on the go — thanks in large part to the aluminum unibody. By consolidating many parts into one, everything becomes less complex and far more precise. The result is an iPad that’s thin, light, and durable enough for the ins and outs of everyday life.

Lightning connector

Not only is the Lightning connector 80 percent smaller than the 30-pin connector, it was designed to be reversible and significantly more durable.

The thought and consideration we put into our products go well beyond design.

How a product looks and performs matters, but so does its impact on the environment. That’s why nearly every Apple product is made from highly recyclable materials like aluminum, and why we refuse to use harmful toxins in our components.

Every iPad is free of brominated flame retardants (BFRs) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). In fact, Apple has one of the strictest BFR-free and PVC-free standards in the industry. And we expect the same from our suppliers. We go so far as to disassemble our products into individual components and materials in our Cupertino lab. Then we test them using many methods, including X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy and ion chromatography. We do this to ensure that every product we release meets our environmental standards.

To learn more about Apple’s dedication to reducing the environmental impact of our products and processes, visit the Apple and the Environment website.

iPad and the Environment. iPad is designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact: Mercury-free LCD display, Arsenic-free glass display, BFR-free, PVC-free, Recyclable aluminum enclosure

Coming Soon

The new iMac. Performance and design. Taken right to the edge.

All-new design. The desktop. In its most advanced form ever.

Creating the stunningly thin design of the new iMac took some equally stunning feats of technological innovation. We refined, re-imagined, or re-engineered everything about it from the inside out. The result is an elegant all-in-one computer that’s as much a work of art as it is state of the art. Learn more

Beautiful widescreen display. Brilliance onscreen. And behind it.

How did we make an already gorgeous widescreen display even better? By making it 75 percent less reflective. And by re-architecting the LCD and moving it right up against the cover glass. So you see your photos, games, movies, and everything else in vivid, lifelike detail. Learn more

High-performance technologies. It’s just as spectacular on the inside.

With third-generation Intel Core processors, the latest NVIDIA graphics, Thunderbolt, and groundbreaking new storage options, the slimmest iMac yet is also the most powerful. Learn more

OS X Mountain Lion. The world’s most advanced desktop operating system.

OS X Mountain Lion makes every Mac intuitive and easy to use. It also makes it simple to find, organize, share, and do just about everything. And thanks to iCloud, it makes your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch work wonderfully together. Learn more

Brave will be available on iTunes beginning November 13, 2012. Brave © Disney/Pixar.

We've gone to extraordinary lengths. And widths.

Sit down in front of the new iMac and something incredible happens: The world around you seems to disappear, and you lose yourself in the big, beautiful display. To create an experience this immersive, we pushed every limit, rethought every detail, and advanced iMac in the most astonishing ways.

The ultimate all-in-one. Honed to the cutting edge.

The first iMac was a revolution: An all-in-one computer that put everything — display, processor, graphics, storage, memory, and more — inside one simple, stylish enclosure. Countless innovations later, we’ve raised the bar yet again. The new iMac includes the most advanced, most brilliant desktop display we’ve ever built, and it’s filled with the latest high-performance technologies. Yet it’s just 5 mm thin at its edge with up to 40 percent less volume than the previous generation. To do all that required unprecedented feats of engineering — and imagination. We invented new technologies, pioneered new manufacturing techniques, and devised all-new ways to do more in less space.

Up to 40% less volume
5-mm edge

Innovations at the molecular level.

One of the biggest challenges our engineers faced was how to join the front and back of the new iMac. The enclosure is so thin, it’s not possible to weld the pieces using traditional methods. So we searched far and wide for other ideas, and we found one in a process called friction-stir welding. It’s commonly used on airplane wings, rocket booster tanks, and other parts that simply can’t fail. This process uses a combination of intense friction-generated heat and pressure to intermix the molecules of the two aluminum surfaces — creating a seamless, precise, and superstrong join. You may not see it, but the new iMac wouldn’t be possible without it.

The evolution of iMac

  • 1998
  • 2000
  • 2002
  • 2004
  • 2005
  • 2007
  • 2009
  • Today

Re-engineered display. A story you can really lose yourself in.

Now you’re closer to the action.

The new iMac display is not set behind the cover glass — it’s right up against it. The LCD itself is 5 mm thinner than before, and we used an advanced process called full lamination to eliminate a 2-mm gap between the LCD and the glass, something that has never been done on a display this large. Although it may not seem like much, those few millimeters are enough to make images look as if they’re leaping off the glass.

  • Eliminated 2-mm gap
  • Antireflective coating
  • 5-mm-thinner LCD

75 percent less reflection.

Full lamination has a second major benefit: It eliminates the reflection of light off the LCD panel and off the back of the display’s cover glass. But we also figured out how to reduce reflection off the front of the glass without compromising color quality. Instead of applying an antireflective coating to the glass in a conventional way, we adapted a process used on smaller surfaces like camera lenses and fighter pilots’ helmets. It’s called plasma deposition, and it involves coating the glass with layers of silicon dioxide and niobium pentoxide so precise and so thin they’re measured in atoms. The result: an astounding 75 percent reduction in reflectivity — and vibrant, accurate colors.

75% Less reflection

Individually calibrated for true-to-life color.

None of these innovations would matter much if the iMac display didn’t deliver vivid, true-to-life color. Which is why we put every single display through an exacting color-calibration process using three state-of-the-art spectroradiometers: one to measure gamma, one to measure white point, and one to check the work of the other two. This equipment is tuned to meet color standards recognized around the world for precision and accuracy.

iMac and the environment. Highly recyclable and more energy efficient.

More energy efficient.

Not only does the new iMac offer higher performance than any previous iMac, it’s also more energy efficient, using up to 50 percent less energy in the idle state with the display on. And its hardware components work hand in hand with the operating system to conserve even more power.

Friendly to the environment.

The environmentally friendly iMac design is free of many harmful toxins, including mercury, arsenic, BFRs, and PVC. It’s also made from materials such as aluminum and glass, which are more likely to be recycled and reused.

Highly rated designs.

As a result of all our efforts, iMac meets the stringent low power requirements set by the EPA, giving it ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualification. And it has earned the highest rating of Gold from EPEAT, which evaluates the environmental impact of a product based on how recyclable it is, how much energy it uses, and how it’s designed and manufactured.*

Uses up to 50% less energy
Al
Aluminum
Si02
Glass
  • *iMac achieved a Gold rating from EPEAT in the U.S. and Canada.

MacBook Pro with Retina display

The highest-resolution notebook ever. And the second-highest.

Stunning Retina display. Millions of pixels ahead of its time.

One look and it’s clear: With over 4 million pixels on the 13-inch model and over 5 million pixels on the 15-inch model, the Retina display on MacBook Pro is an incredible engineering feat. Whether you’re retouching professional photography or editing a home movie in HD, all those pixels give your images a level of clarity you’ve never seen on any notebook — or any computer, for that matter. With colors so rich and vibrant and details so sharp, it’s a display worthy of the world’s most advanced notebook. Learn more

All-flash architecture. It makes quicker work of everything.

MacBook Pro with Retina display is built entirely around a flash architecture. Flash is the fastest, most reliable storage technology. And it provides unprecedented power and capability in an amazingly compact 13-inch and a superslim 15-inch model. The processor, graphics, and I/O all benefit from the higher bandwidth speeds that flash storage offers. Together, they let this notebook do things no other notebook can. Because no other notebook is built to. Learn more

Thin. Light. Powerful. There’s power behind every nanometer.

With state-of-the-art flash storage, the latest Intel processors, and next-generation graphics built for speed, MacBook Pro packs a lot of power into not a lot of space. Apple designers and engineers reconsidered each detail of every internal component to maximize performance and minimize size. As a result, these notebooks are the thinnest, lightest, and highest-performance MacBook Pro models we’ve ever made. Learn more

OS X Mountain Lion. The world’s most advanced desktop operating system.

OS X Mountain Lion takes full advantage of the incredible technologies in every Mac. It makes a powerful computer intuitive and easy to use. It makes Multi-Touch gestures on the trackpad feel fluid and natural. It makes it easy to find, organize, share, and do just about everything. And thanks to iCloud, it makes your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch work wonderfully together. Learn more