A couple of points

Tomáš Bolek

May 16, 2012, 4:34:52 PM5/16/12
to graph-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello to everyone from the Graph Generator team!

Allow me to share with you a couple of things that I noticed when trying out the Graph Generator in version 1.0:

- I'm not sure, that "Vertex" is the right word. As far as I know, the generally used term is "Node"
- I could use a little bit more "hints" or "help" when choosing the graph type and other settigns. When I'm not sure how to set it or what the setting does, there is nothing guide me.
- As most of the output file types are not very widely known, it might help to suggest some software for each filetype.
- Most important : When I generate any of the available file types, I always get a file without the extension, e.g. "file" instead of "file.xml".
- Also I do not understand why the log shows the most recent things at the top. In my opinion it should show the most recent messages at the bottom and scroll automatically to the bottom.

Otherwise great job guys!

Thanks fot listening :)

TomBolek

Tomáš Bolek

May 16, 2012, 4:43:01 PM5/16/12
to graph-g...@googlegroups.com
Oh and one more thing:

- On the project's site the image links in the top right corner and also the links below (You can download this project in either zip or tar formats.) are not working.

TB

Jakub Levý

May 16, 2012, 4:49:20 PM5/16/12
to Graph Generator
Thank you for your comment. Link on our website will be fixed as soon
as possible.