Participating on testing

1 view

Jiří Ostatnický

May 15, 2012, 12:27:58 PM5/15/12
to graph-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!

You've created a good program. It's look like there is no a lot of similar project and yours is on 5th position on Google! I can not judge the results that I generated are accurate but I think in xml output is superfluous whitespaces before and after a number. The second thing what I want to tell you is that on OS X 10.6 is odd layout (see screenshots). And from user experience view the button “Generate” is very much on bottom of window—when I was trying all the outputs I was forced move the mouse over the all height of window. It hurts me from that my hand.

But all over—you have did the great work.

Sincerely
George
sc.png
sc2.png