Vijay Vanbakkam shared the folder "GranthamBooks" with you.

Vijay Vanbakkam

Oct 20, 2020, 5:20:16 AM10/20/20
to granth...@googlegroups.com

Vijay Vanbakkam shared a folder with you

Vijay Vanbakkam shared the folder "GranthamBooks" with you.

icon GranthamBooks
Open
Microsoft logo Privacy Statement

vaid...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2020, 8:12:24 PM10/20/20
to granth...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Vijay for sharing the Grantham Books

Vijay Vanbakkam shared a folder with you

Vijay Vanbakkam shared the folder "GranthamBooks" with you.

Open

image001.png
image002.png
image003.png
image004.png

Venkatesen Kizhapandal

Oct 21, 2020, 6:10:48 AM10/21/20
to granth...@googlegroups.com
Adiyen Namaskarams,
I am planning to create a website like sanskritdocuments.org for Grantham. I will be requesting links from public to add link to your documents. I will let you know once the site is ready.
Thanks and regards,
Venkatesen