Flex RemoteObject call faults

Mike Robinson

Jun 16, 2015, 1:09:38 PM6/16/15
to gran...@googlegroups.com
I am swapping out BlazeDS for GraniteDS in a Flex application. I am having an issue with one of the Flex calls to a remote object. The method call is passing a String and int. However the string looks like this "3.9.22". I believe when it gets sent to the server it gets serialized into a number because the call returns an error indicating the method does not exist and it shows that the arguments being passed as [3.9.22, 1]. This is pretty basic so I am fairly certain I have missed something in configuring GraniteDs. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Alexander Rotnov

Jun 26, 2015, 10:10:52 AM6/26/15
to gran...@googlegroups.com
Could you publish here a code snippets of flex remoteObject call and java method call? And it will be useful to see graniteds configuration in server side :)

Mike Robinson

Jun 26, 2015, 11:03:57 AM6/26/15
to gran...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, but I abandoned my conversion attempt. I get the feeling that this project is no longer supported and consequently did not want to invest the time and effort into switching over. Am I wrong?

Best wishes,
Mike

--

---
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné à un sujet dans le groupe Google Groupes "Granite Data Services Forum".

Cory Showers

Jul 1, 2015, 1:49:27 PM7/1/15
to gran...@googlegroups.com
It does appear this project is dead.   There are now 871 failed builds.  This is a shame because we have invested in this project and it was very active.