UDP configuration

david matraberci

Apr 10, 2015, 3:50:13 AM4/10/15
to gran...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We built a framework last summer to use graniteDS to stream data using UDP.
The server side is using Java, the client is Flash/AIR.
At that time I think this was new to GDS, and they way it was working the UDP port was somehow not configurable, but the DS was "trying to find" a port instead. From security point of view this is not the best solution.
It may be we misunderstood how this should be done, or this may have changed since.

Can anyone help us to describe the UDP behaviour now?

Thanks,

david

Peter Kormos

Mar 7, 2016, 2:43:44 AM3/7/16
to Granite Data Services Forum

To set the UDP port you should modify the following parameter in the granite-config.xml:

 <gravity>
       <udp port="..." />
 </gravity>