Posting agendas

UtahLeg -Sara

May 17, 2012, 1:38:29 PM5/17/12
to granicus-...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to upload a pdf file and post it as an agenda through the API?  I haven't actually done much research on this, so the answer might be obvious, but it looks like the only way would be to store my agenda out on my own website, and then maybe use the setEventAgendaURL method in the MediaManager and just link to my webpage.  Is that sounding right?

Javier Muniz

May 17, 2012, 1:51:35 PM5/17/12
to <granicus-developers@googlegroups.com>
That's all we support today. It wouldn't be difficult to add upload capability if that is important though.
Message has been deleted

UtahLeg -Sara

May 17, 2012, 2:35:28 PM5/17/12
to granicus-...@googlegroups.com
I'll let you know which way we decide to jump.