Getting a clip id from the API during recording

UtahLeg -Sara

Jul 26, 2012, 11:27:05 AM7/26/12
to granicus-...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to get the clip id from the API while the clip is recording.  Can someone help point me in to the place?  I had a nasty workaround before to deal with no id, because I just assumed that no id was given to the clip during recording, but my workaround is not very robust and I noticed during our last meeting the the clip does in fact already have its id during the recording.  If I could just get the id, I would be in a much better place...and my code we be a heck of a lot simpler.

Javier Muniz

Jul 26, 2012, 11:33:20 AM7/26/12
to <granicus-developers@googlegroups.com>
Hi Sara,

The best way to get the ID is either by getting the clips for the folder, or if you assigned a foreignid to the event, you can get by foreignid and that will get you a more specific list.

Sent from my iPhone