legistar api

Juan-Pablo Velez

May 29, 2012, 8:23:53 PM5/29/12
to granicus-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Any forward movement on the Legistar API? There's a number of people in Chicago that would love to work with you guys on it.

- Juan-Pablo Velez
Open City

Dan Melton

May 29, 2012, 8:49:34 PM5/29/12
to <granicus-developers@googlegroups.com>
Hi Juan,

We're heading up to Chicago June 13 to 17. Let's meet up and discuss over beer? Would love to push forward on opening up the api.

Thanks
Dan

Dan Melton, PhD, MPA
Deputy CTO
@danmelton
da...@granicus.com
www.granicus.com

Erik Paulson

Jun 1, 2012, 1:49:57 PM6/1/12
to Granicus Developers
Dan -

My city (Madison, WI) just switched to the hosted legistar, and I'd
love to get API access with it, so a +1 on an open API.
(And, if you're looking for a day trip while you're in Chicago,
Madison is especially beautiful in the summer and we're doing a
citycamp on Saturday the 16th)

-Erik

On May 29, 7:49 pm, Dan Melton <D...@granicus.com> wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>
> We're heading up to Chicago June 13 to 17. Let's meet up and discuss over beer? Would love to push forward on opening up the api.
>
> Thanks
> Dan
>
> Dan Melton, PhD, MPA
> Deputy CTO
> @danmelton
> d...@granicus.com<mailto:d...@granicus.com>www.granicus.com

Dan Melton

Jun 11, 2012, 5:53:23 PM6/11/12
to <granicus-developers@googlegroups.com>
Awesome Erik! We'll add you to our interested legistar api developer group. More from us in another month or so. We're mapping out strategy internally and totally look forward to working with you all on the first implementation.

Dan

Dan Melton, PhD, MPA
Deputy CTO
@danmelton

Erik Paulson

Jul 23, 2012, 4:11:05 PM7/23/12
to granicus-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan -

Any updates on a Legistar API? Even if it's not going to be available for a while, it'd be great if granicus could open up their roadmap, so those of us looking to build on top of our cities legistar sites can start building the scrapers for whatever parts your API won't get to right away.

Thanks!

-Erik

Juan-Pablo Velez

Sep 13, 2012, 12:55:37 PM9/13/12
to granicus-...@googlegroups.com
Crap! I didn't have notifications set up so I totally missed your response, Dan. So sorry!

Are you going to be in Chicago soon? If not, I'm going to be in SF from 9/26 to 10/3 for the CfA summit.

Erik Paulson

Jul 29, 2014, 1:09:46 PM7/29/14
to granicus-...@googlegroups.com
What's the latest on the Legistar API?