Out of touch.

Lucas

Apr 19, 2012, 8:16:40 AM4/19/12
to granicus-...@googlegroups.com
I have been busy over the last year and haven't been able to work on my project for a while.  I was curious if there has been any updates to the API over the last year before I get reacquainted with my program.

Cheers
Lucas

Lucas

May 1, 2012, 11:39:07 PM5/1/12
to granicus-...@googlegroups.com
Is there a method that can be used with the API that can be used to notify if a new agenda item has been timestamped?  As in I want to have my program update it's gui when the clerk doubleclicks on the agenda item on a different computer.  Is this possible?

Javier Muniz

May 2, 2012, 12:02:34 AM5/2/12
to <granicus-developers@googlegroups.com>, granicus-...@googlegroups.com
There may be a way to do it using the encoder object. I will take a look tomorrow.

Lucas Richardson

May 2, 2012, 3:29:14 PM5/2/12
to granicus-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for looking.  I've been looking at the MetaDataData Class's PropertyChanged,  but I'm not sure how to catch it.  I'm pretty green on using RaiseProperty functions and events and not exactly sure how they work yet.   I have a purely C background so getting used to C# with WPF has been fun.