Submission Deadline Approaching

Cise Midoglu

Jun 20, 2022, 4:10:45 AM6/20/22
to ACM Multimedia Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes
Dear prospective participants,
please note that the submission deadline for all ACM Multimedia grand challenges is June 25, 2022 11:59 AoE as per https://2022.acmmm.org/grand-challenges/. The grand challenge chairs will provide more information on the submission site.

For the ACM Multimedia Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes, please make sure that your open software repository is clearly referenced in your manuscript, and that your Docker file/notebook is publicly available as of the date of manuscript submission.

Best regards,
Cise Midoglu

Vinh Lã Tuấn

Jun 24, 2022, 8:24:40 PM6/24/22
to ACM Multimedia Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes
Dear organizer, I have fulfill all require information, but still I have "denotes a required field". How can I fix this?
Best regard.
Vào lúc 15:10:45 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 6, 2022, Cise Midoglu đã viết:
Screenshot from 2022-06-25 07-22-31.png

Cise Midoglu

Jun 26, 2022, 5:18:19 AM6/26/22
to grandchallen...@googlegroups.com
Dear participants,
the submissions are handled centrally, and unfortunately we do not have admin access as specific challenge chairs.
Could you please contact the ACM Multimedia Grand Challenge general chairs through mm22...@sigmm.org?
Best regards,
Cise Midoglu

--
Challenge website: https://detecting-cheapfakes.github.io/
Challenge on ACM Multimedia 2022 website: https://2022.acmmm.org/call-for-grand-challenge-submissions/

Cise Midoglu
Simula Research Laboratory

Cise Midoglu

Jun 26, 2022, 5:26:29 AM6/26/22
to grandchallen...@googlegroups.com
I apologize, the correct e-mail address for the grand challenges track is: mm22-grand...@sigmm.org
Best regards,
Cise Midoglu

Vinh Lã Tuấn

Jun 26, 2022, 7:47:23 AM6/26/22
to grandchallen...@googlegroups.com
Dear organizer.
Thank you very much, I managed to submit my paper in time.
Sincerely.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ACM Multimedia Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grandchallenge-cheapfakes/CAJPh_q0e%2BkuTaQcir1KnrLf85esxrRqOA6_uru_Ev4w2VNcSvg%40mail.gmail.com.