About docker

Vinh Lã Tuấn

Jun 15, 2022, 12:18:24 PM6/15/22
to ACM Multimedia Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes
Dear organizer,  I hope this finds you well
I want to ask because the architecture I use for grand challenge is quite old, so can I submit two docker for task 1? One is for extract features of image and another one is evaluate the performance. I'm sorry for this inconvenience but I don't have experience in docker and it's quite hard for me to use docker in docker since deadline is near.
And can I ask when is deadline to submit docker? I see the deadline of submission for paper but I don't see deadline for docker submission.
Thank you very much and have a nice day.