How can I get the dataset for competition?

近藤佑亮

May 11, 2022, 2:39:25 AM5/11/22
to ACM Multimedia Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes
Hello,

Could someone tell me how to access the competition dataset?
The "data" link of the competition site is just leading me to the MMSys'21 dataset request form.
I have just sent a request from the form above, but I have not got any reply yet.

Yusuke

Cise Midoglu

May 11, 2022, 4:22:03 AM5/11/22
to grandchallen...@googlegroups.com
Dear prospective participant,
the dataset request form has been updated, please fill it out once more.
The instructions to access the public test dataset will be shared with prospective participants who fill out the updated form, as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Cise Midoglu

--
Challenge website: https://detecting-cheapfakes.github.io/
Challenge on ACM Multimedia 2022 website: https://2022.acmmm.org/call-for-grand-challenge-submissions/

Cise Midoglu
Simula Research Laboratory

Yusuke Kondo

May 11, 2022, 10:55:53 AM5/11/22
to ACM Multimedia Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes
Thank you for your quick response!
I filled out the form!
I'm really looking forward to participating!

Thanks,

Yusuke Kondo

2022年5月11日水曜日 17:22:03 UTC+9 Cise Midoglu: