Important Notification to Authors of Accepted Papers

Cise Midoglu

Oct 3, 2022, 4:45:48 AM10/3/22
to ACM Multimedia Grand Challenge on Detecting Cheapfakes
Dear authors of accepted papers,
as you know, the results of the competition will be announced next week at the ACM Multimedia conference.
We have come across a number of issues during the evaluation of your submissions on the hidden datasets, which need to be resolved before the winners can be determined.
Please contact me and Shivangi Aneja via direct message at your earliest convenience, indicating your paper ID and title.
Best,
Cise

Vinh Lã Tuấn

Oct 7, 2022, 3:33:19 AM10/7/22
to grandchallen...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr.Cise Midoglu. My paper id is mmgc44 named "A Combination of Visual-Semantic Reasoning and Text Entailment-baser Boosting Algorithm for Cheapfake Detection".
Thank you very much and Best Sincerely.

--
Challenge website: https://detecting-cheapfakes.github.io/
Challenge on ACM Multimedia 2022 website: https://2022.acmmm.org/call-for-grand-challenge-submissions/