Grand Vision Team Update

Michelle Northrup

Apr 7, 2010, 1:09:31 PM4/7/10
to Grand Vision:Food and Farming
Dear Grand Vision Working Group Members,

Working up to the May 10 Citizen Campaign Expo the issue areas are
gathering forward momentum. It is an exciting time after months of
hammering out goals to steer the work. As we move into the phase of
engagement much energy and time will be devoted to reengaging citizens
region wide. In order to do this effectively, Jennifer Hutchinson will
be focusing her efforts on coordination of Grand Vision events and
education. I will be taking a larger role with coordination of the
Grand Vision working group activities. Jennifer will no longer be
regularly attending all working group meetings but will be interacting
with you more specifically in relation to special events. I'll
continue to attend all working group meetings and will serve as the
point person to help you with working group needs as they arise.

We believe these changes will provide positive support for the
implementation of the Grand Vision. It is a work in progress so please
feel free to share ideas with me about ways that you think we could
continue to adapt as we develop the Grand Vision implementation
structure. We've got some things on our list that we will share with
you soon and hope that you will be thinking of things as well.

Looking forward to seeing you at the working group meetings this
month!
At your service,
Michelle