You are invited to join Governor Granholm for a special presentation

1 view

Michelle Northrup

Aug 2, 2010, 1:37:23 PM8/2/10
to Grand Vision:Food and Farming
A Conversation with Gov. Jennifer M. Granholm
On the Road to a New Michigan Economy
You are invited to join Governor Granholm for a special presentation
to discuss the road to the new, more diversified economy and how it is
beginning to take shape across the state.
5:30- 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2010
Hagerty Center
Northwestern Michigan College Great Lakes Campus
715 E. Front St.
Traverse City, MI 49686
Note: Advance reservations are required. Please register using the
address below.
http://www.nmc.edu/governor/
This event is being hosted by the Traverse City Area Chamber of
Commerce and Northwestern Michigan College.

Nikki Rothwell

Aug 2, 2010, 7:53:49 PM8/2/10
to grand-visionfo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the invitation... I am sorry I will not be able to attend due to prior commitments.  If possible, it would have been nice to have some more advanced notice of such events.

Nikki Rothwell

Dr. Nikki Rothwell
District Horticulturalist and NWMHRS Coordinator
6686 S. Center Hwy
Traverse City, MI 49684
(231) 946-1510 (t)
(231) 946-1404 (f)