Survey: What are the top 5 five actions that you feel residents can do today to implement the Grand Vision?

1 view

The Grand Vision .org

Mar 30, 2010, 12:46:49 PM3/30/10
to Grand Vision:Food and Farming
If you have taken this survey already, thank you very much! If not,
please read on:

As we near the May 10 Grand Vision Citizen Action Expo we are looking
for actions people can take in their personal lives to implement the
Grand Vision. Please take a couple minutes to complete our survey and
choose from the survey list the five actions you feel are the most
important people can do today to implement the Grand Vision.

Have an action idea that is not on the list? Write it in! Your valued
input and votes will be tallied and incorporated into the Grand Vision
Action Campaign strategy.

To take the survey, click here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BYZ77G2

New ideas are welcome and encouraged, but since May 10 is rapidly
approaching please respond now! (Or no later than 5pm on Wednesday,
March 31st)

Thank you for your help!