View this page "Farm Route to Prosperity Summit 2010"

1 view

Michelle Northrup

Jan 22, 2010, 10:23:49 AM1/22/10
to Grand Vision:Food and Farming
Minutes from January 18 meeting posted

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/grand-visionfood-and-farming/web/farm-route-to-prosperity-summit-2010
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Jim Bardenhagen

Jan 27, 2010, 12:10:28 PM1/27/10
to grand-visionfo...@googlegroups.com, Patty Cantrell, jimsl...@mlui.org
Michelle Northrup

This is Jim Bardenhagen. I'd like to post the minutes from a recent
Producers Work Group meeting on the Food and Farming part of the Grand
Vision web site but it's not real clear to me as to how to do it. This
email says I am subscribed to the Grand Vision:Food and Farming Group.
However, when I get on the site I don't see, and Jim Sluyter doesn't either,
a way to upload minutes from a working group meeting. I know that you know
how, but I'd like to learn because that is what the Food and Farming Council
members wanted us to be able to do. It was suppose to be very easy to
navigate around the site and add our meeting notes.

Please advise.

Jim Bardenhagen

02:36:00

Michelle Northrup

Jan 27, 2010, 12:54:47 PM1/27/10
to Grand Vision:Food and Farming
I am so glad you are anxious to use the Google Groups. I know it can
be challenging at first. I would be happy to show you how posting
works. Would you be able to come to the Chamber Building Thursday?

On Jan 27, 12:10 pm, "Jim Bardenhagen" <jbardenha...@centurytel.net>
wrote:

> Michelle Northrup
>
> This is Jim Bardenhagen.  I'd like to post the minutes from a recent
> Producers Work Group meeting on the Food and Farming part of the Grand
> Vision web site but it's not real clear to me as to how to do it.  This
> email says I am subscribed to the Grand Vision:Food and Farming Group.
> However, when I get on the site I don't see, and Jim Sluyter doesn't either,
> a way to upload minutes from a working group meeting.  I know that you know
> how, but I'd like to learn because that is what the Food and Farming Council
> members wanted us to be able to do.  It was suppose to be very easy to
> navigate around the site and add our meeting notes.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Jim Bardenhagen

Jim Bardenhagen

Jan 27, 2010, 3:45:37 PM1/27/10
to grand-visionfo...@googlegroups.com, jimsl...@mlui.org
Hi Michelle,

I don't have any plans to come to TC this week and I'm going out of town mid
next week. Is there a chance that you could write some steps down and email
them to me? I think others will need the same instructions sooner or later.
I could try using your instructions, then if I encountered problems, I could
call you.

Michelle Northrup

Jan 28, 2010, 9:12:51 AM1/28/10
to grand-visionfo...@googlegroups.com
I think that would be a good idea. It may take a day or two but I will get something to you.

--
Michelle Northrup
Internal Communications

Michelle Northrup