Grand Vision Networking Nights

Michelle Northrup

Mar 5, 2010, 11:42:57 AM3/5/10
to Grand Vision:Food and Farming
The first of our monthly Grand Vision Networking Nights will be held
on Thursday, March 11th from 4:30 - 6:30 PM at Right Brain Brewery in
Traverse City.

The purpose of these free events is to provide an informal opportunity
for members of the Grand Vision Working Groups to meet and talk about
the process of implementing the Grand Vision. We strongly encourage
Communication Committee members to attend!

Grand Vision Team members will also be on hand to answer your
questions about web site operation. Jordan & Michelle will also be at
the Grand Vision Office in the Chamber Building from 3-4:15 PM if
you'd like to catch them there.