November Transportation Network meeting notice

Matt Skeels

Oct 28, 2011, 11:20:16 AM10/28/11
to grand-vision-...@googlegroups.com

Transportation Network members:

The November agenda and October meeting notes are posted on the Grand Vision Website calendar.

Please follow this link to access the calendar view/print the documents: http://www.thegrandvision.org/calendar?r=2011-11

The meeting will be held on Tuesday November 1, 2011 from 3:30 to 5:00pm in the NWMCOG large conference room located on the second floor of the Plante and Moran building 600 E. Front Street in Traverse City.

I will be sending out more information on Governor Snyder’s infrastructure proposals soon.

Please let me know if you have any problems accessing the information.

-Matt

Donald Monteith

Oct 31, 2011, 9:55:01 AM10/31/11
to grand-vision-...@googlegroups.com
Matt -  how do I find a summary of the Meeting in Lansing last Friday? ( or do I have the date of that meeting wrong?) I haven't been able to get it!
Thanks for your help, Don Monteith- MARP damonte...@gmail.com
 I am in the U.P. working to get a rail line, in place of a road, to haul millions of tons of Copper, Nickel & rock, rather that put it on our roads, along with all the existing traffic, and in the process save about 80% of the fuel (Diesel), and 75% of the emissions.