August meeting notice

Matt Skeels

Aug 11, 2011, 11:32:53 AM8/11/11
to grand-vision-...@googlegroups.com

Grand Vision Transportation Network members:

Attached please find the material for our next meeting on Tuesday August 16, 2011 at the NWMCOG Conference room at Michigan Works, 1209 S. Garfield Ave. in Traverse City.

Chairman Jim Moore will be on vacation therefore we will need to draft someone to run the meeting in his absence.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments, and also please feel free to invite anyone you feel may be interested in the meeting.

-Matt

Network meeting notes_6-21-11.doc
Grand Vision Network agenda 8-16-11.docx
Grand Vision Transportation Workgroup Purpose.pdf
Transportation Working Group Goals.doc

Donald Monteith

Aug 12, 2011, 12:31:11 PM8/12/11
to grand-vision-...@googlegroups.com
Matt - Thanks for the invite, but we won't be back to the Charlevoix home for about a month. Please keep me on the mailing/info list!
Regards, Don Monteith