meeting date poll results

Matt Skeels

Sep 20, 2011, 3:29:30 PM9/20/11
to matts...@nwm.cog.mi.us

Grand Vision Transportation Network members:

The results of the poll I sent out have been compiled and indicate that the First Tuesday of the Month at 3:30pm is open for the majority of those who responded.

Therefore I would like to set our next meeting for Tuesday October 4 at 3:30pm.  The location is yet to be confirmed, but I will email that to you as soon as it’s confirmed.

We will plan on that meeting date/time  each month going forward.

-Matt

Donald Monteith

Sep 21, 2011, 6:48:40 AM9/21/11
to grand-vision-...@googlegroups.com
Matt - sounds good to me, and thanks!
Don Monteith

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Matt Skeels <matts...@nwm.cog.mi.us> wrote:

Grand Vision Transportation Network members:

The results of the poll I sent out have been compiled and indicate that the First Tuesday of the Month at 3:30pm is open for the majority of those who responded.

Therefore I would like to set our next meeting for Tuesday October 4 at 3:30pm.  The location is yet to be confirmed, but I will email Mattthat to you as soon as it’s confirmed.