Re: Digest for grand-vision-natural-resources@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Marsha Smith

Feb 16, 2013, 9:49:45 AM2/16/13
to grand-vision-na...@googlegroups.com
Great message, Andy. Sorry for the inconvenience of re-scheduling.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 16, 2013, at 7:45 AM, grand-vision-na...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/grand-vision-natural-resources/topics

    "Andy Knott" <akn...@gtbay.org> Feb 15 11:05AM -0500

    Folks

    Due to scheduling conflicts we are moving the Grand Vision Natural Resources
    Network from February 20 to February 27 from 10:00 to 11:30 in the Bay View
    Room at the Chamber of Commerce.

    Our guest speakers will be Marsha Smith, Kim Pontius and Freya Bradford.

    This meeting comes at a critical time in the implementation of the Grand
    Vision. Regional collaborations around the country are adopting the
    "Collective Impact" model for social change, and foundations are also
    increasingly interested in funding collaborations that use this model. The
    Grand Vision already possesses many of the components of a Collective Impact
    collaboration, and now the Grand Vision CORE group has adopted a new
    strategic plan that solidifies future work of the CORE group under this
    model.

    At our meeting on February 27, we will review the new CORE group strategic
    plan (attached). We'll also discuss the Collective Impact model (more info
    at: http://www.fsg.org/tabid/191/ArticleId/211/Default.aspx?srpush=true)
    and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, begin developing a consensus around specific measures
    of success that we can all work towards over the coming year.

    We hope you can make it on February 27 to begin this exciting new chapter in
    realizing the Grand Vision!

    Take care,

    Andy Knott & Cathie Ballard

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group grand-vision-natural-resources.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.