Re: Jan. 15th meeting summary and FSG Collective Impact Session sign-up

Becky Ewing

Jan 17, 2014, 4:33:19 PM1/17/14
to Matt Heiman, Amy Beyer, Andy Gale, Tad Peacock, Robert Carstens, Buzz Long, Brian Price, Mark Breederland, Br...@mlui.org, cbal...@cablespeed.com, Christine Crissman, do...@msu.edu, Drea Weiner, Fred Sitkins, gazin...@hotmail.com, Jordan Bryon, Sarah U'ren, Tree Sturman, Fessell, Brett, Glen Chown, Greg Goudy, grand-vision-na...@googlegroups.com, Hans Voss, Hans VanSumeren, Janie McNabb, Jennifer Hutchinson, Jim Lively, Jennifer Jay, John Noonan, Joe VanderMeulen, Kalish, Todd (DNRE), kathle...@mi.usda.gov, Kelly Ignace, Kim Pontius, lwco...@yahoo.com, Matt McDonough, michael Ulrich, Megan Olds, Monica Schroder, Marsha Smith, Michael Powers, Paul Riess, Rachael Franks Taylor, Haley, Sarna Salzman, Margaret Comfort
Thanks Matt - I hope everyone will consider attending the collective impact session on February 20.  It actually runs from 8:30 - 10 (not 12).  It should be a great session!

Thanks,
B.

Becky Ewing
Associate Director
Rotary Charities of Traverse City
202 E. Grandview Parkway, Suite 200
Traverse City, MI 49684

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Matt Heiman <mhe...@leelanauconservancy.org> wrote:

Good afternoon Natural Resources Network –

Please find the draft meeting summary for the Natural Resources Network meeting held this past Wednesday.

Our next meeting will be held on March 19th from 9:30 – 11:30am at the Chamber of Commerce First Floor Conference Room (former Steelcase Room). Please note for those that attended this week’s meeting, we had to move back one week from the 12th to the 19th due to scheduling conflict with the conference room.

Also, as indicated in the meeting summary, all network members are being encouraged to attend the FSG Collective Impact. A summary of the event is below:

David Harris, National Expert, to Lead Session on Collective Impact

Addressing Complex Social Problems through Collective Impact

February 20, 2014

8:30 am to noon

Hagerty Center, 715 E Front St, Traverse CityMI

Free, registration is required

Please register for the event here:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/addressing-complex-social-problems-through-collective-impact-tickets-9892936038

We look forward to seeing as many folks as possible on February 20th for the FSG event as well as the next NR Network meeting on March 19th.

Have a great weekend and please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards,

Matt