Organizational updates for Housing Solutions Network

Sarah Lucas

Jan 14, 2015, 11:51:13 AM1/14/15

Housing Solutions Network,

After the year’s first meeting of the Housing Solutions Network, I have a few organizational updates:

·         Thank you and congratulations to our new chair, Carol Moorman! Carol has taken the helm from Ginny Coulter, who retired last month. We’re excited to have Carol leading the group as we begin a busy year of outreach and education.

·         Second, the meeting schedule is attached. Meetings are scheduled for the second Tuesday of each month from 9-11 a.m. in the Networks Northwest conference room (2nd floor), except for the February meeting, which will be held from 2-4 p.m., at the same location.

·         Finally, the group discussed opportunities for community outreach, with consensus to coordinate a number of events and other educational activities to occur in the month of June. Planning for those activities, which may include a regional summit and/or community roundtables with developers, local governments, and nonprofits, will begin at the February 10 meeting. We’d love to have your input and participation in planning these activities, so you’re welcome and encouraged to attend in February.

Thanks, and as always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Sarah

Sarah Lucas, AICP

Regional Planning Department Manager

NWNWLogo-Horiz300.jpg

PO Box 506 • Traverse City MI 49685-0506

Direct: 231.929.5034

sarah...@networksnorthwest.org

Subscribe, Like, Follow, Share...

networksnorthwest.org / twitter / linked in / you tube

This communication, including attachment(s), is intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s). Any dissemination, copying, or disclosure of this communication is prohibited without express written consent. If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (231) 929-5000, destroy the original message and all copies, then permanently delete any electronic copies. Thank you.

image001.jpg
2015 Housing Solutions Network Meeting Schedule.pdf