November 11 Housing Solutions Network meeting RESCHEDULED

1 view

Sarah Lucas

Oct 14, 2014, 4:17:04 PM10/14/14

Housing Solutions Network,

Because November 11 is Veteran’s Day, the Housing Solutions Network meeting originally scheduled for Tuesday, November 11 has been rescheduled. The next meeting of the Housing Solutions Network will be held on Thursday, November 13 at 9 a.m. in the Commissioner’s Chambers located on the second floor of the Government Center,  400 Boardman Ave, Traverse City.

At November 13 meeting, Sharon Woods from LandUse USA will be presenting the results of housing target market analyses for Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, and Leelanau counties. These studies will provide important information at a local level regarding the demand for various types of housing, and can help communities as they seek resources and investors for new housing development. Many communities, developers, and organizations have been eager to see the results of these studies, so we’re excited to be able to share the results at this meeting; and we encourage you to attend the meeting and/or share the information with those that might be interested.

Target market analyses were done for each county in the ten-county region, and additional presentations on target market analyses will be held throughout the region. Dates, venues, and additional information on all presentations will be provided later this week.

Thanks, and as always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Sarah

Sarah Lucas, AICP

Regional Planning Department Manager

NWNWLogo-Horiz300.jpg

PO Box 506 • Traverse City MI 49685-0506

Direct: 231.929.5034

sarah...@networksnorthwest.org

Subscribe, Like, Follow, Share...

networksnorthwest.org / twitter / linked in / you tube

This communication, including attachment(s), is intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s). Any dissemination, copying, or disclosure of this communication is prohibited without express written consent. If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (231) 929-5000, destroy the original message and all copies, then permanently delete any electronic copies. Thank you.

image001.jpg