Draft County Housing Reports Available Online

Sarah Lucas

Oct 28, 2013, 8:35:03 AM10/28/13

Housing Solutions Network,

As part of the Framework for Our Future project, NWMCOG has prepared housing reports for Antrim, Benzie, Kalkaska, Leelanau, and Wexford counties. These draft reports are available online at www.nwm.org/framework.

As housing stakeholders in these counties, your input in these reports is invaluable. Please feel free to review and provide comments, suggestions, or corrections to me at the contact information below. We’ll also have an opportunity to discuss any comments at the next meeting of the Housing Solutions Network, which will be held on Tuesday, November 12, at 9 a.m.

Thanks very much for your time and consideration, and as always, please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Sarah

Sarah Lucas, AICP

Regional Planner

Northwest Michigan Council of Governments

PO Box 506

Traverse City, MI 49684

Phone: (231) 929-5034

Fax: (231) 929-5012