September 23 Housing Solutions Network meeting

Sarah Lucas

Sep 16, 2014, 1:23:44 PM9/16/14

Housing Solutions Network and partners,

The next meeting of the Housing Solutions Network will be held on Tuesday, September 23 from 9 – 11 a.m. at the conference room of the Traverse City Michigan Works office. An agenda and related materials are attached.

The September meeting features a discussion on the  proposed intergovernmental housing task force including leaders from the City of Traverse City, Grand Traverse County, and a number of townships. Additionally, we’ll be discussing and reviewing a draft of the Framework for Our Future housing plan, which is available in a pre-release draft version here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1iidgo04kg5fhbx/DRAFT%20Framework%20for%20Housing%20-%20not%20for%20distribution.pdf?dl=0

Thanks very much and please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you next week!

Sarah

Sarah Lucas
Regional Planning Program Manager
Northwest Michigan Council of Governments

PO Box 506

Traverse City MI 49685-0506

sarah...@nwm.cog.mi.us

P: 231.929.5034
F: 231.929.5012

nwm.org / twitter / facebook / you tube

COGlogo_2009_small

image003.jpg
Housing Solutions Network 9-23-14 Agenda and 5-13-14 Minutes.pdf
MSHDA homeownership program presentation.pdf