Housing Solutions Network - Committee Meeting Canceled

Sarah Lucas

Oct 1, 2013, 3:28:22 PM10/1/13

Housing Solutions Network,

The October 8 Housing Solutions Network committee meeting has been canceled.

The next regular meeting of the Housing Solutions Network will be held at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, November 7 at the Traverse City Michigan Works center. If there are any discussion or presentation items you would like included on the agenda for the November or other future meetings, please let me know.

Thanks, and as always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sarah

Sarah Lucas, AICP

Regional Planner

Northwest Michigan Council of Governments

PO Box 506

Traverse City, MI 49684

Phone: (231) 929-5034

Fax: (231) 929-5012

Email: sarah...@nwm.cog.mi.us

Sarah Lucas

Oct 2, 2013, 7:33:07 AM10/2/13

Clarification: The next regular meeting of the Housing Solutions Network will be held Tuesday, November 12 at the Traverse City Michigan Works Center. I apologize for the confusion.