Creating Opportunities Summit

Sarah Lucas

Oct 7, 2013, 2:53:57 PM10/7/13

Housing Solutions Network,

In a previous email, I mentioned the Creating Opportunities Summit.  Attached is the flyer describing the event, which is hosted by the Traverse Bay Poverty Reduction Initiative (PRI), in support of the Framework for Our Future project.

PRI invites all Grand Vision Network members to attend. The purpose of the event is to bring together the many conversations that are occurring at PRI, the Community Collaboratives, and Grand Vision networks. The goal of the day is to Create Opportunities throughout our communities that will assist everyone regardless of income level or barrier. Dr. Donna Beegle is the keynote speaker; she has a tremendous message, inspiring and motivating communities to take action  – she is definitely a “must see!”

There is no cost for attending and lunch will be provided, however please register online by clicking here.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Lucas, AICP

Regional Planner

Northwest Michigan Council of Governments

PO Box 506

Traverse City, MI 49684

Phone: (231) 929-5034

Fax: (231) 929-5012

Email: sarah...@nwm.cog.mi.us

CreatingOpportunitiesSummit - flier 2013.pdf