Grand Vision Survey Reminder

1 view

Sarah Lucas

Jun 17, 2014, 10:13:32 AM6/17/14

Housing Solutions Network,

Please see the below email from NorthSky Nonprofit Network regarding the survey that you received last week. The survey closes today at 5:00. At this time, response rates are low, so please take a few minutes to add your organization’s information to the survey. (and remember that by completing the survey, you’ll be entered in a drawing for two $100 gift cards to downtown Traverse City!).

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Lucas
Regional Planning Program Manager
Northwest Michigan Council of Governments

PO Box 506

Traverse City MI 49685-0506

sarah...@nwm.cog.mi.us

P: 231.929.5091
F: 231.929.5012

nwm.org / twitter / facebook / you tube

COGlogo_2009_small

____________________

Hello Grand Vision Network Participant:

It is that time of the year again - the Grand Vision evaluation report is due to the W.K. Kellogg Foundation at the end of the month and we need your help. We know these blasted surveys take time away from your work of making our communities better places to live, but hearing from everyone is important. Why?

1) We are at a critical point in the evolution of the Grand Vision and need to collect our great ideas about where we have been and where we want to go to help us decide how we are going to the get there.

2) The Kellogg Foundation cared enough to invest in what are we are doing and we made a commitment to them to update them on what we are learning annually.

3) You could win TWO $100 gift certificate if you complete the surveys!

We hope you can find 20 minutes over the next week to fill out these TWO surveys. These surveys may look familiar if you were involved with Grand Vision the last two years - that is intentional (we are charting progress/changes). This is the final year that we will be collecting this level of information, so please let your voice be heard.

Your feedback will be 100% anonymous. Even if you put your name in for the drawings, your feedback will not be identifiable.

These surveys will close at 5:00 PM on Tuesday, June 17th.

Thank you for your commitment to making the Grand Vision a reality for everyone! We look forward to your feedback.

Network Capacity Survey (enter to win a $100 Downtown TC Gift Certificate)https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GVNetworkCapacity

Grand Vision Actions Survey (enter to win another $100 Downtown TC Gift Certificate)https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GVActions

All questions can be directed to:
Freya Bradford

Learning Officer

Rotary Charities & NorthSky Nonprofit Network

image003.jpg