Growth and Investment Network Meeting - Monday, September 12th, 10am-Noon

1 view

Nigel Griswold

Sep 2, 2011, 1:18:13 PM9/2/11
to Nigel Griswold, Michael Woods, Jaclyn Sanborn, Matt McCauley

Dear Growth & Investment Network Stakeholders –

Please review the attached agenda packet to see the fantastic learning, resource access and networking opportunities coming up at this month’s Growth & Investment Network meeting. The meeting will be held in the Steelcase Room of the TC Chamber Building on Monday, September 12th from 10am-Noon.

This month we have several great visiting speakers from NorthSky Nonprofit Network, the United Way, Michigan Economic Development Corporation and others. There will also be updates on the 2011 Community Growth Grant program proposals and more information on the attached “Grand Vision Your Action” Community Report coming up on September 27th. Hope to see you in one of the six county location for that exciting event!

Hope you are all well, and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Best,

Nigel

Nigel G. Griswold
Regional Planner
Northwest Michigan Council of Governments

PO Box 506

Traverse City MI 49685-0506

nigelg...@nwm.cog.mi.us

P: 231.929.5056

F: 231.929.5012

nwm.org / twitter / Facebook / Linked in / YouTube

cid:image019.jpg@01CB9202.C3E5D380

image001.jpg
GV Growth-Inv Agenda 9-12-11 Packet.pdf