You're Invited to The Grand Vision Community Action Update!

Connor Miller

Sep 28, 2012, 11:19:32 AM9/28/12
to grand-vision-gro...@googlegroups.com
Dear Grand Vision Growth and Investment Network Members,

I’d like to personally invite you to The Grand Vision Community Action Update in your county. This is a great chance to learn about the happenings of The Grand Vision in the past year, and to connect with community members for future collaboration. This year we will be featuring 25 student videos, showcasing what young people value in their communities, as well as what they are doing to improve and develop places that they value. Please join us for The Grand Vision Community Action Update in your county, on one of the following dates:
  • Tuesday, October 2nd from 5:30 pm to 7 pm at The Kaliseum in Kalkaska
  • Wednesday, October 3rd from 5:30 pm to 7 pm at The Cadillac Wexford Public Library in Cadillac
  • Thursday, October 4th from 5:30 pm to 7 pm at The Elk Rapids Cinema in Elk Rapids
  • Tuesday, October 9th from 5:30 pm to 7 pm at The Inland Seas Education Center in Suttons Bay
  • Wednesday, October 10th from  5:30 pm to 7 pm at The Garden Theater in Frankfort
  • Thursday, October 11th from  5:30 pm to 7 pm at The State Theater in Traverse City
You can check out the list of student-produced videos of local youth participating in The Grand Vision, including student videos in your county at: http://www.thegrandvision.org/student-video.

Feel free to invite your friends and family to join you for this special event. I hope to see you there! Don't forget to RSVP at http://www.thegrandvision.org/RSVP you will be entered to win a $50 gift card at a local restaurant!

The Grand Vision Update Events 2012

Thanks,
--
Connor Miller
Student Civic Engagement Coordinator, NorthSky