NEw Economy Tarining Opportunity

Nigel Griswold

Apr 6, 2011, 8:53:30 AM4/6/11
to Nigel Griswold

Dear growth and Investment Network Stakeholders,

Attached you will find an informational flyer and registration for a new training opportunity on the new economy. The Regional Planning Department of the Northwest Michigan Council of Governments in partnership with MSU Extension, the Alliance for Economic Success, Northern Lakes Economic Alliance, and the Traverse Bay Economic Development Corporation bring you, “Planning for the New Economy: What is the Role of Your Local Government.” Four trainings will be offered throughout the Northwest Michigan Council of Governments region in May – Manistee, Traverse City, Cadillac and Charlevoix will all host a training.

The training focuses on:

·         How new economy concepts can be integrated into local decision making?

·         How should local government plan and operate differently?

·         How can we coordinate our efforts for a stronger Northwest Michigan?

Further details and online registration can be accessed here: http://www.nwm.org/plannewecon.asp

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and I’m looking forward to seeing you at our meeting on Monday, April 11th @ 10am in the Steelcase Room of the TC Chamber.

Best,

Nigel

Nigel G. Griswold
Regional Planner
Northwest Michigan Council of Governments

PO Box 506

Traverse City MI 49685-0506

nigelg...@nwm.cog.mi.us

P: 231.929.5056

F: 231.929.5012

nwm.org / twitter / Facebook / Linked in / YouTube

cid:image019.jpg@01CB9202.C3E5D380

image001.jpg
planning_for_new_economy_registration May 2011.pdf