Growth & Investment Network Meeting, Monday, April 11th

1 view

Nigel Griswold

Apr 1, 2011, 4:41:12 PM4/1/11
to Nigel Griswold

Dear Growth and Investment network Stakeholders,

Attached is the agenda, previous meeting minutes and resource materials for our meeting on Monday, April 11th from 10am-Noon at the TC Chamber Building Steelcase Room.

This month we will take a close look at the 5 prioritized goals and associated strategies for economic development that have been drafted for the 2011 regional Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS). These goals and strategies are available in the attached packet.

We will also discuss a subcommittee focused on building a sense of place in our investment areas throughout the region. There is a great new opportunity to tap the resources of the Traverse City Young Professionals group that I’ll be happy to update you on.

I’ll also have updates from Jean Derenzy covering the details of the Grand Traverse County Revolving Loan Fund. I’m also working on getting together a discussion focused on the value of the new Grand Traverse County Master Plan, and how the goals and mission of the Grand Vision Growth and Investment network are paralleling that effort.

Hope to see each of you soon! Please be in contact with any questions or concerns.

Best,

Nigel

Nigel G. Griswold
Regional Planner
Northwest Michigan Council of Governments

PO Box 506

Traverse City MI 49685-0506

nigelg...@nwm.cog.mi.us

P: 231.929.5056

F: 231.929.5012

nwm.org / twitter / Facebook / Linked in / YouTube

cid:image019.jpg@01CB9202.C3E5D380

image001.jpg
GV Growth-Inv Packet 4-11-11.pdf

Nigel Griswold

Apr 4, 2011, 4:49:47 PM4/4/11
to Steve Shugart, Nigel Griswold

Dear Growth and Investment network Stakeholders,

Please let me know you have received this invitation, as I am having strange behavior with my email. I’m not sure, but many of you may not have received this packet for our next Growth and Investment Network meeting when I send it Friday.

Thanks!

Nigel