Growth & Investment Network Meeting, August 8th, 2011 @ 10am

Nigel Griswold

Jul 29, 2011, 11:35:40 AM7/29/11
to Nigel Griswold

Dear Regional Growth & Investment Stakeholders –

I hope you are all enjoying our fantastic Northern Michigan Summer.

This month’s meeting is an important one to attend. We will be discussing the recently released RFP for the “2011 New Designs for Growth: Community Growth Grant Program” (see attached packet for details), the forward movement of the Placemaking Guidebook – a resource designed for citizens and community groups that are committed to creating a positive sense of place in their communities while preserving local identity, as well as the commitment of the Northwest Michigan Council of Governments in convening the Growth and Investment Network into the future. As this will be my final G&I Network meeting as your convener, it would also be great to thank each of you in person for all that you’ve done for the network, the Grand Vision and our regional economy.

Please join us this month to listen, learn, inform and discuss the resources and opportunities we are creating for the future growth and investment of our region.

Best,

Nigel

Nigel G. Griswold
Regional Planner
Northwest Michigan Council of Governments

PO Box 506

Traverse City MI 49685-0506

nigelg...@nwm.cog.mi.us

P: 231.929.5056

F: 231.929.5012

nwm.org / twitter / Facebook / Linked in / YouTube

cid:image019.jpg@01CB9202.C3E5D380

image001.jpg
GV Growth-Inv Packet 8-8-11.pdf