Fwd: Monsanto vs. Mother Earth

LOU NEMETH

Apr 12, 2013, 11:31:33 AM4/12/13
to AARON WISSNER Future Mich., ABE DEVOL, Ben Brower Jordan exploration, Bill Bockstahler, Bob Ricksgers, Bob Swanson
International Patenting of existing plant life should not be allowed.  Monsanto's plan to patent vegetables if successful
will raise cost by causing growers to buy new seed from Monsanto each year.  Please consider and if you agree add
your name to this international comment against allowing Monsanto to patent vegetables and fruits.

Our congress has recently passed a bill which will prevent Suits against Monsanto.