City of Frankfort Grand Vision Projects

Connor Miller

Jan 12, 2011, 11:10:48 AM1/12/11
to grand-vision-gro...@googlegroups.com
City of Frankfort Grand Vision Principles.docx

Andrew McFarlane

Jan 12, 2011, 2:41:35 PM1/12/11
to grand-vision-gro...@googlegroups.com
Wow!! Great information Connor!

-Andy

Nigel Griswold

Jan 12, 2011, 4:15:29 PM1/12/11
to grand-vision-gro...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andy –

I was just on the Grand Vision website and noticed some great language promoting the Placemaking Summit. Thanks! Since that write-up, we have added Fred Kent, founder and president of the Project for Public Places – a professional placemaking firm – as our keynote speaker. You can find his bio on the attached brochure.

Is it possible to throw his information into the Grand Vision webpage promotion?

Thanks!

~Nigel

Nigel G. Griswold
Regional Planner
Northwest Michigan Council of Governments

PO Box 506

Traverse City MI 49685-0506

nigelg...@nwm.cog.mi.us

P: 231.929.5056

F: 231.929.5012

nwm.org

cid:image019.jpg@01CB9202.C3E5D380

image001.jpg
PlacemakingSummit_trifold.pdf

Andrew McFarlane

Jan 13, 2011, 2:01:06 PM1/13/11
to grand-vision-gro...@googlegroups.com
Hey Nigel - great stuff!

I added a link to it to the main page on the event but created a whole new post as well:

-Andy
image001.jpg