You are Invited!

Michelle Northrup

Nov 14, 2011, 9:55:32 AM11/14/11
to grand-vis...@googlegroups.com, grand-visi...@googlegroups.com, grand-vision-...@googlegroups.com, grand-vision-na...@googlegroups.com, grand-visionfo...@googlegroups.com, grand-vision-gro...@googlegroups.com, Barb Lemcool, Bill Paxton, Cecil McNally, Dawn McLaughlin, Diane Butler, Jim Rowlett, John Stephenson, Mary Marois, Randy Burgess, Sharon Hill, Steve Wade, Sue Bauer, Ty Wessell (twessell@tbaisd.k12.mi.us), Zeke Fleet, Tom Emling, Brandon Everest, hk...@rotarycharities.org, Stacey Foster, ama...@unitedwaynwmi.org, l...@traversetrails.org, ari...@traversetrails.org, ycu...@charter.net, ing...@centurytel.net, grandvisionc...@gmail.com
From the desk of Marsha Smith:
Michelle Northrup and Connor Miller will be ending their terms as AmeriCorps VISTAs on November 22nd. To thank them for all their hard work we will be having a going away party November 18th at the Firefly from 4 pm. We hope you will be able to drop by to wish our VISTAs the best as they move forward with their future endeavors.