Grand Vision Growth & Investment Meeting - May 9th

Nigel Griswold

May 3, 2011, 11:08:58 AM5/3/11
to Nigel Griswold

Dear Growth & Investment network Stakeholders –

Attached you will find this month’s agenda, April meeting minutes, and a document outlining the mission, goal and strategies of the Placemaking Subcommittee in the May meeting packet. The meeting will be held from 10a.m.-11:00a.m. on Monday, May 9th in the Steelcase Room of the TC Chamber of Commerce Building. Please note that the meeting is likely to be a bit shorter this month, as several projects are in the strategic engagement phases, and reporting may be a bit premature. We expect several new grant programs and projects to be at the forefront of discussion in the near future, and they will be focused on in our future meetings.

Specific forward movement for this month’s meeting will focus on the exciting plans associated with the Placemaking Subcommittee and a comprehensive loan fund discussion aimed at servicing local and regional businesses led by Chris Wendell, Director of the Small Business Technology Development Center.

We look forward to seeing you next week, and please come prepared with any relevant discussion topics you would like to put on the table.

Best,

Nigel

Nigel G. Griswold
Regional Planner
Northwest Michigan Council of Governments

PO Box 506

Traverse City MI 49685-0506

nigelg...@nwm.cog.mi.us

P: 231.929.5056

F: 231.929.5012

nwm.org / twitter / Facebook / Linked in / YouTube

cid:image019.jpg@01CB9202.C3E5D380

image001.jpg
GV Growth-Inv Packet 5-9-11.pdf