Don't Wait! Submit Your Nominations Now

Sarna Salzman

May 9, 2016, 12:06:15 PM5/9/16
to grand-vis...@googlegroups.com
Hello compatriots!

Please consider nominating someone - or yourself! - for the 2nd annual Governor's Energy Excellence Awards! Last year was very inspiring with two of our neighbors getting recognized, Crystal Mountain and Keen. Let's keep NW Michigan on the radar in Lansing!
--Sarna
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW FOR THE SECOND ANNUAL GOVERNOR'S ENERGY EXCELLENCE AWARDS

Help us fill the second annual Governor's Energy Excellence Awards with efficiency all-stars. Over the past few years, Michigan has emerged as a leader in innovative and effective energy-efficiency practices. It's time we acknowledged those leading the charge.

Choose from the following categories for a total of eight awardees:

Innovator of the Year
Contractor of the Year
Best Communication or Education Program
Best Projects:
  • Residential
  • Commercial (private)
  • Public
  • Industrial/Manufacturing
  • Agriculture
The event, taking place this fall in Lansing, is headlined by the Governor, who will select the awardees. The ceremony is exclusive to finalists, their guests, sponsors, and the Governor's Energy Excellence Awards Steering Committee.

Nominate online at mienergyexcellence.org

Nominations are due by Friday, May 20, 2016

STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter