Apply for the SustainUS youth delegation to the 2016 UN climate negotiations!

1 view

SustainUS

Apr 7, 2016, 2:05:22 PM4/7/16
to morgan...@sustainus.org

SustainUS has opened applications for our 2016 youth delegation to the UN climate negotiations! Can you forward this message to any outstanding young people who you think would be interested?

Join the SustainUS Creative Challenge to earn a spot on our 2016 UN climate delegation to Morocco!

From November 7-18, 2016, young people, climate activists, and government officials from around the world will gather in Marrakech, Morocco to build on the outcomes of the historic 2015 UN Climate Conference in Paris. The SustainUS youth delegation will be there, and we would love for you to be part of our team! We are looking for action-oriented climate justice organizers, advocates, and storytellers. Whether you’re a community organizer, an artist, a renewable-energy researcher, or a student activist -- we are looking for people who are ready to take their skills to the next level and bring home lessons to strengthen their own work or campaigns.

To apply for our COP22 delegation, fill out the interest form and we will soon invite applicants to join our creative challenge - an opportunity to publish your writing (think opinion editorials!) or action media (think photography and creative social media!). The challenge will run from April 10th to June 5th and we’ll support you with a series of resources and webinars. The application isn’t based on your resume, but on your willingness to undertake a challenge. From here, we’ll select our delegation for Morocco by mid-June.

The deadline to fill out the interest form is Sunday April 10. You can email our COP22 Delegation Leader, Morgan Curtis (morgan...@sustainus.org), with questions.

--
SustainUS: U.S. Youth for Justice and Sustainability

SustainUS

Apr 7, 2016, 2:10:58 PM4/7/16
to morgan...@sustainus.org
SustainUS: U.S. Youth for Sustainable Development