Re: Digest for grand-vision-energy@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

a-rogers

Apr 23, 2016, 5:37:54 PM4/23/16
to grand-vis...@googlegroups.com
Are you moved already ??
We want to have a gathering for you up here.
Even tralked to Truda yesterday about this.....
Hugs to you and Mary
ann

Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 1:39 PM
Subject: Digest for grand-vis...@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Robert Marshall <nm...@charter.net>: Apr 23 10:11AM -0400

Looks like we’ll be spending most of our time in our retirement condo in Saline in the future, so would just like to express our gratitude to you our friends in the Great White North for all you have meant to us over these past years.
We will, not surprisingly, send notes of one kind or another along as time goes by, so it’s not the last of us.
But for now, hail and farewell to you all.
Bob and Mary
Robert Marshall
nm...@charter.net
Festina Lente

"We need to move
from our human-centered
to an earth-centered
norm of reality and value." Thomas Berry

Bob Marshall

Apr 25, 2016, 12:29:29 PM4/25/16
to Grand Vision-Energy
Well, yes we are essentially moved, but still lots of stuff in the farm house.
We plan to be back as we work on selling the place up there, but not for a couple of weeks.
Many docs to connect with down here due to our fragiity.
Will keep you informed...
Bob and Mary

Jim MacInnes

Apr 25, 2016, 1:20:20 PM4/25/16
to grand-vis...@googlegroups.com

Bob – We are going to miss you.  Thanks for all that you have added to our discussions over the years.

jim

Jim MacInnes, President
Crystal Mountain

Thompsonville, MI 49683
231-378-2000 ext. 2201

www.crystalmountain.com

Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 1:39 PM

Notice to recipient: this e-mail is confidential and meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.   ­­