Ecoscience and Religious thinking...

Robert Marshall

Feb 26, 2016, 6:08:06 PM2/26/16
to Jim McCormick, Wayne Dziekan, Desmond Berry, Sister Sue Gardner, Elizabeth Del Buono, Elizabeth Dell, Marian Wyklige, Ron Marshall, Ann Scott, Mary Skrocki, Sam Plotkin, Doug McInnis, Mary Tonneberger, Peter Wolcott, jo walker, Jim MacInnes, Ann McInnis, Grand Vision-Energy, Susan Wheadon, Stephanie Mills, Skip Pruss, Mary Skrocki, Sarah Litch, Jane Packard, Russ Packard
Hi,
Here is an article that you might find interesting..
Sorry Mary and I have been out of the picture for a while, we both have health problems and have been spending more time with docs that we might like as well as looking into downstate housing possibilities.
Nothing like getting old.

Toward a new rhetoric of political ecology: Can religion teach us something?

by Kurt Cobb, originally published by Resource Insights  | Feb 21, 2016

Bob M.

Robert Marshall
nm...@charter.net
Festina Lente

"We need to move
from our human-centered
to an earth-centered
norm of reality and value."  Thomas Berry

Bob Carstens

Feb 26, 2016, 7:48:53 PM2/26/16
to grand-vis...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing this, Bob.  What is the snail mail address of Resilience.org  ?  i do not give money via the web.

Robert Marshall

Feb 27, 2016, 12:35:55 PM2/27/16
to Grand Vision-Energy
Hi Bob,
Mail seems to be at this address:
Post Carbon Institute
613 4th Street, Suite 208
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
USA
Looks like you can check this at:

Email or call our office at 707-823-8700

Bob M.