Republicanism a prime cause of climate skepticism????

Robert Marshall

Feb 25, 2016, 4:03:33 PM2/25/16
to Doug McInnis, Mary Tonneberger, Peter Wolcott, jo walker, Jim MacInnes, Ann McInnis, Grand Vision-Energy, Susan Wheadon, Stephanie Mills, Skip Pruss, Mary Skrocki, Sarah Litch, Jane Packard, Russ Packard, George & Sara Jill Wellman, Betty Bushey, Jay Johnson, Mary Easthope, Porter & Anita Abbott, Alice Littlefield, Willard Mudget, Peter Wolcott, William Wheadon, Roger Dunigan, Barbara Abbott, Dennis Bushey, Larry Hauser, Cindy Hollandbeck, Gwenne Allgaier, Betsy Johnson
Hi all,
Well, I always thought there might be some connection, but I never expected to see a “reputable” journal take a shot at such analysis.  But I kind of like it…
Try it.    You might like it too:

Study Shows Education And Facts Don’t Actually Matter To Republican Climate Deniers
by Samantha Page Feb 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Bob M
Robert Marshall
nm...@charter.net
Festina Lente

"We need to move
from our human-centered
to an earth-centered
norm of reality and value."  Thomas Berry